2021 has been an incredible year for US. I say us because without all of you none of this would be possible. I am forever grateful for everyones involvement in my journey.
I originally set out to create a vision board/ list of goals for the coming year. That’s when I decided it would be a good idea to go ahead and write down a list of the achievements we reached this year. The process itself has been so rewarding and seeing everything written down really just makes this year feel even more special.
I cant wait to see where this new year will take us and to those of you who are actively a part of it, thank you from the bottom of my heart. May all your hopes and dreams come true this new year.
- 2nd Solo Art Show “Breathing”
- Designed Public Art Piece
- Designed for the Vollis Simpson Whirligig Park & Museum
- Painted my first Mural
- Worked with Magnum Photographers in a Photography Workshop & created a Photo Book
- Served on the Board of Directors for Eyes on Main Street & helped install this years Photography Festival
- Won 1st place in this year’s Chalk Art Contest
- Created and Launched my first Website
- Designed, Created, Packaged, and Sold my first ”Sticker Pack”
- Had my fist teaching experience teaching a week long ”Children’s Art Camp”
- Was part of a group show entitled ”Silver Linings”
- Was part of a public Art Project created in partnership with Eric Brown and Larema Coffee House where my photograph and interview was printed in a book along with other participents
- Was interviewed by the Wilson Visitor Center and became part of a promotional video highlighting my Art and the Arts in Wilson, NC.
- Was able to meet and collaborate with many talented Artists, Photographers, and Creators from the surrounding area and globally
- Participated in a Podcast interview called The ”Wondering Creatives” led by Allie Coutts
- Donated my Art & time to local Non-Profits
- Stepped Out of My Comfort Zone